- Pure cotton for comfort and lasting quality
- Cosy Sherpa fleece lining to the top half with a quilt-lined bottom half
- Fixed hood with a popper fastening to the front and a drawcord
- Zip-through front with a popper-fastening storm flap to keep heat locked in
- Inner drawcord to add shape and flatter your figure
- Front patch pockets with popper-fastening flaps
- Dyed-to-match cord trims
From the countryside to city streets, this coat will leave you crossing your fingers for a cold snap! Inspired by the great outdoors, it has a pure cotton outer for comfort and a premium quality, and an irresistibly warm half-Sherpa, half-quilted lining to keep you as cosy as can be on even the coldest of days. A fixed hood with a popper fastening under the chin and a drawcord adds an extra layer of reliable weather resistance, while a popper-fastening storm flap over the zip-through front locks heat in. We’ve completed the iconic look with an inner drawcord for a flattering fit – because practicality no longer means skimping on style – and popper-fastening front pockets to pop your hands in.
100% Cotton Lining 100% Polyester
Length approx 29" (74cm).